Monday, October 17, 2016

Help Me Celebrate!


On Wednesday, October 5th, I posted the news that I was published in the Autumn 2016 issue of The Stampers' Sampler.

My cards were published in one of my favorite features: Tempting Templates.  A new template is presented each month to challenge readers.  The template for this issue was a ladybug.  It is always so interesting to see all the submissions and unique designs created using the template.  

To share in my celebration Stampington is giving me a free copy of this issue of The Stampers' Sampler to share with one lucky reader of my blog and/or Facebook page.  My apology to my friends outside of the USA---The issue can only be shipped within the USA.

On Nov. 1st I will randomly choose the winner from a reader who posts a comment here on my blog or over on my Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by....................................Paulette



4 comments:

  1. Paulette, you will have to skip this comment for the prize because I'm Canajun but I couldn't pass by without saying how absolutely cool and creative this card is. Congrats on being published and no wonder... this is striking and detailed and just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I can finally post on your blog! I have been trying for some time-so I always try to catch you on FB! This card is so innovative-the template challenge is always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool template. Love the striking lady bug card! The patterned paper makes it so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your adorable lady bug being published.
    Wishes
    Lynne
    P.S. I didn't comment to win, just to congratulate you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.