Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Autumn Kitty




The Dies R Us Challenge #58 is The Leaves on the Tree
.   
I chose a Spellbinders label die on which to stamp my kitty as my focal point. I sponged the label's edges with copper Inka-Gold by Viva Decor. I added leaves cut with a Joy! Crafts die.  Added veins to the leaves with a gold Wink of Stella pen.  I also cut some floral sprigs cut with a Memory Box die.  I used a Darice embossing folder to create the tan background.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and added orange Stickles to the floral head lei.



Enjoy..........................................................Paulette

3 comments:

  1. Lovely fall card! Great embossed background and cute image. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us October, "Leaves on the trees" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘The Leaves on the Trees’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty leaves & the embossed background with that darling image--great card! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.