Thursday, March 10, 2016

Love---Irish Style



The Rubber Dance Art Stamp challenge for March uses these colors and a St. Patrick's Day theme.


I continue to use my favorite couple stamp from Rubber Dance.  I used an embossing folder from Teresa Collins to dry emboss the white layer.  After stamping on white cardstock, I tore the edges and then added some Viva Gold in yellow green to the edges of the torn layer.  I layered this onto orange cardstock and tore the edges of this layer too.  The green shamrock doily completes the layers beneath the stamped image.  I added some tiny orange flowers punched with a Martha Stewart hydrangea punch and shaped with a stylus.  Green Stickles were added as centers.  The leaf is a partial die-cut cut from a Cottage Cutz die.  On the right is a strip of green glitter tape and layered flowers from Michael's dollar bin.  A green gem is used as a flower center.

Wishing you a Happy St. Pat's Day..................Paulette 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Paddy's Day, Paulette, and thank you for entering your lovely card to our challenge this month. Really nice to see how often you use that Rubber Dance stamp ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette. What a bright and fun creation. Love those green foiled doilies. The couple look happy as well. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image you used, also one of my favs. Thanks for joining our Rubber Dance challenge ♥

    Majo - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such strikingly beautiful colors and love how you coordinated all the colors! By the way these colors are our Indian flag's colors!!
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.