Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Origami Valentine



Another rolo card for the Repurpose Junk Mail Challenge.  My creation uses a stock prospectus as my junk mail. They sent me a 3/4" booklet to read for the one share of Lucent stock I own that's worth under $10. I usually use them for padding on my desk when I'm stamping. It's really nice thin paper so I came up with another idea to repurpose it...folded into an origami heart.

Background paper is Martha Stewart.  Edges, image and folded heart are distressed with Tim Holtz Barn Door red ink.  Image is colored with Prismacolor pencils.  Stamp source is unknown.  Stickers are from Magenta.

Enjoy your day..........................Paulette



1 comment:

  1. I get those too, great idea for using them. This is cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.