Saturday, December 26, 2015

Gingerbread Man & Candy Canes


I discovered this cute little cookie on Pinterest the other day and immediately thought he would be perfect for this month's Reader's Art Quest on the Unruly Paper Arts blog.

This month's theme is "Gingerbread & Candy Canes."  And uses this picture for inspiration:



I fussy cut the gingerbread.  I added Stickles in red, green, white and yellow.  I used some white liquid pearls to resemble frosting.  I added 3 rhinestones for the holly berries.  I added some Crystal Effects to the candy cane and the peppermint candies to give them shine and dimension.  The lacy doily was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I added 2 rhinestones candy canes as embellishments.

Hope your holidays are filled with yummy treats.......Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.