Thursday, October 8, 2015

Spooky Delights!

                       Bats and Spiders and Ghosts...Oh My!

The October Stack-a-holic Challenge on the DCWV blog uses this sketch:

My card uses the DCWV Spooky Delights stack.  I won this whimsical Halloween themed stack in a DCWV Facebook comment contest.  The papers are all from this stack and the embellishments I added to my design are a Cricut ghost, a spider brad and a couple of googlie eyes.
*****************************************************************************************************************
I'm loving this DCWV stack so much that the papers also inspired these two Halloween cards:
                                                       Cats in the Grave Yard


                                                              Trick or Treat Bus

I'm making plans for an exciting Halloween...............Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.