Sunday, October 11, 2015

Autumn Wheelbarrow


I created this card for the Die-namites Dies October Inspiration Challenge.  The challenge uses this photo and requires an autumn or Halloween theme.

I chose this die as my starting off point.  
The woodgrain designer paper is from the DCWV Good Wood stack.  A friend supplied the leaves.  The center leaf is a rhinestone maple leaf.  I also added a spider web gold ribbon.  I used a Kyrlon gold leafing pen to outline the image and to splatter gold onto the card.

Sending a wheelbarrow of warm wishes your way.....Paulette

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us with our Autumn Challenge! Henryka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice card, love this natural look! thank you for playing along with us at Die-Namites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.