Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Meet Miss Molly


 July's Readers' Art Quest Challenge over on the Unruly Paper Arts blog is titled "Family Ties."  The color palette selected for this month is pictured below:
                                                                             

I don't recall ever designing a card using this color palette but after being away from my papercrafting for 2 months, I was up for the challenge.  I used papers from DCWV.  The flourishes were cut with a die by Ellentina.  My ancestor, I named her Molly, was "adopted" from a sheet of printouts from www.DigitalCollageSheets.com.  I embellished my design with some paper flowers with black rhinestone centers.

This color palette was actually a fun challenge!.............Paulette

1 comment:

  1. Golly Miss Molly - This is so pretty. Love the flower adornments and the background is beautiful. I love that you used the pop of colour in the flowers. It ties everything together. The flourishes tie in the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.