Monday, May 18, 2015

Anniversary Song


This is a card I designed for the May Color Change Challenge on the Rubber Dance Blog.  These are the colors and an optional part of the challenge is to use flowers.
This stamp is from the Rubber Dance catalog and can be found HERE.
I stamped the image and then tore the edges and sponged the torn edges with distress ink.  I added beads and gems to the paper flowers.  The leaves were cut with dies by CC Designs.

Thanks for stopping by.....................................Paulette

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Paulette. Love the black and white image with all the pretty colours! Thank you for playing along with us over at Rubber Dance X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Paulette! I'm so happy to see you're using your Rubber Dance stamps :))
    The flowers are so beautifully arranged, I really like how it looks. Thank you for entering your card to our May challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Rubber Dance! Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.