Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Udder Year


The April Reader Art Quest over on the Unruly PaperArts blog this week uses "Animal Instincts" as a prompt and the beautiful colors of these gorgeous birds in the photo below:


My card uses two Penny Black stamps.  I stamped with black Stazon ink and colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  I gave the balloons some dimension by adding some Crystal Effects.  I embellished the sentiment with blue Stickles.  I added the Prima flowers, some half pearl centers and punched leaves.

Thanks for stopping by............................Paulette

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Paulette! Beautiful coloring on stamped images. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette... what an adorable card...the sentiment is so cute. I'm actually making a card for a friend that collects cows, so this will be perfect for her card... hope you don't mind that I use it. Thank you for creating with us at Unruly Paper Art RAQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.