Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Stampers' Sampler Market Tote Challenge


Just got my advanced copy of the Stampers' Sampler for Spring 2015.  They published 3 of my cards that I submitted for the Market Tote Template Challenge.


"Create & Inspire" uses word stamps from Stamp N Plus Scrap N.  I down loaded some magazine covers from images on the internet.  The card is a pre-embossed card from DCWV.  I added 2 brads to the handles.



 "I Want It All" was inspired by Clear Art Stamps by Crafty Secrets.  I added a bit of bling and a bit of ribbon.  The white card was a pre-embossed DCWV card.

"Merci" uses a set of Stampin' Up stamps.  The tote was made from Graphic 45 paper and I sponged all the cut edges with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink by Ranger.  Embellishments include some 3-D roses ribbon, rhinestone flowers and a rhinestone scooter sticker from Hobby Lobby's Spare Parts line.


Thanks for stopping by.......................Paulette

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.