Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Published in Spring 2015 Take Ten


Just got an advanced copy of Stampington's Take Ten Magazine.  I've been published!  Cards for this magazine should take no more than 10 minutes to make.  The stamps I used for this set of three golf themed cards are from Stampin D' Amour and can be found HERE.  The three cards were published in a section of the magazine called "Variations On a Theme."  The pattern papers are from Graphic 45.  I used a polka dot embossing folder to mimic the dimple in a golf ball for all the white papers I used.   On this first card I used a half pearl as a golf ball.




In the same issue of Take Ten they also published a card I made for a sketch challenge.  The stamp is from Close to My Heart and the paper is DCWV.


While I prefer making more intricate cards, I often submit cards to magazines for publication that challenge me to create outside my usual style.

Thanks for stopping by..............................Paulette

1 comment:

  1. Well, congrats awesome lady! I couldn't make a card in ten if my life depended on it. Well, I could but it wouldn't look awesome like these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.