Saturday, September 20, 2014

I've Been Published in the Latest Stampers' Sampler!!!


 Just got my advance copy of the Oct/Nov/Dec 2014 issue of "the stampers' sampler."  I submitted a series of cards for the angel template challenge.  They published 3 of my cards!



This one is my Steampunk Angel.  I used wire mesh for the wings, a bunch of gears and some embossing folders.  I used a clock stamp by Rubbernecker on the gown.
*****************************************************************


I called this one "Our Hearts Have Wings."  The paper is from a DCWV and the stamp is by Hampton Arts.  The sentiment was heat-embossed with gold embossing powder.  The head is a pearl and gold button.  The heart is a gold charm and the trim is a gold sticker
*******************************************************************



This card I called "Words."  I used the same Hampton Arts stamp and embossing technique to stamp the sentiment.  The head is a gold heart charm.  The wings and trim on the gown are German scrap from the Paper Dreams Factory.  The paper is from DCWV.
*******************************************************************

The photography in this issue of the magazine seems to be rather poor quality---faded or poor lighting.  My photos are not that good either---I had put my camera in a "safe place" and then couldn't remember where it was.  These photos were taken with my phone.

Paulette









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.