Monday, May 19, 2014

Postage Stamp ATCs


The Challenge ATC theme for this round of PAT swaps is to use postage stamps as part of the design.  I have been having lots of fun with this theme.  Hoping I can find my stash of old stamps as I can't stop making these!



         
                                                            Helen Buys a New Chair
 This ATC tells the story of Helen Hayes out shopping for a new chair.  I used an image from Graphic 45 and the background paper is DCWV.  I added a purse charm, some Stickles on her dress and a blong necklace.

*********************************************************************************



Lovin' the Guy in the Speedo!
The girls, re-cycled retro-themed calendar index, are in lust with the hunk. Caption is computer generated.  Paper is DCWV, I added some fingernail decals as jewelry and a brad martini.

*********************************************************************************



Miss Fido Has a Lunch Date

 Miss Fido is all dressed up and ready for her lunch date. She's a bit tentative about leaving the house as she just watch the YouTube video of that attack cat...  The patterned paper is Graphic 45, the person stamp is by Angie-B.  A line of magenta bling and a bling collar and purse charm embellish my design.

*********************************************************************************

More postage ATCs to come...............Paulette



3 comments:

  1. OmG, these are hilarious! You're on a ROLL!
    Helen buying her chair - brilliant!
    Speedo Man - bwahaha!
    Miss Fido - LOL - - and I saw the attack kitty video too.

    Keep going. These are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute..........keep up the good work. Love the idea.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about people bodies with animal heads that just cracks me up every time. Love the whimsy of these. What a clever way to use stamps. The sentiments are pure Paulette...love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.