Monday, April 21, 2014

Meet Savannah


I found so much inspiration from the online catalog chosen for this week's Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  When I saw this tee on the inspiration website, I remember this stamp that has never seen ink: http://www.marksandspencer.com/giraf...olour=WhiteMix
I named my giraffe Savannah after the habitat of giraffes in Africa.
The stamp is from Taylored Artworks, the paper is by DCWV and the leaves were die cut with a Joy Crafts! die,

Happy Monday.............................................Paulette

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful giraffe with the pretty framing and leaves.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card design is outstanding. I am in awe...seriously. The stamp is fabulous but the way that you showcased it makes it even more so. Love the layers, the rich colours, those amazing leaves...wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.