Saturday, April 12, 2014

Have a Nice Day!


I combined 2 Splitcoaststampers challenges this week: Free for All which requires taking a "slice" off the side of the card front and the Inspiration Challenge using AIGA Design Archives. My inspiration was this grumpy face:
http://designarchives.aiga.org/#/ent...oetrope-no-3/1

Stamps used are American Impressions and Hero Arts (sentiment).  The robe and slippers are paper pieced.  Papers are by DCWV.  Flowers are part of a scrapbook border.

There are severe weather warnings out today...might be why this chick is looking so grumpy.  I'm sure her mood will change once she's had her coffee.

Have a Great Day!.................Paulette

3 comments:

  1. I can't blame her for looking grumpy. I'm tired of severe weather. This is such a fun card, Paulette. The paper piecing looks awesome and the colour scheme is lovely and vibrant. She makes me laugh. I don't think any amount of coffee will help. Love the flowers and the sentiment inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny slippers! She has to be grumpy due to the weather. Great use of color ..truly a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.