Monday, January 27, 2014

Collage Musings

This week on Splitcoaststampers the source for inspiration is an Etsy site of Prayer Journals.  I was inspired by several of the designs and made two cards using papers from the DCWV paper stack.


For this week's Inspiration Challenge I chose this journal cover: http://www.etsy.com/listing/13011756...home_active_39
Elements that contributed to my inspiration were the flowers and butterfly, the color palette and the subtle patterned background. The DCWV Collage Musings paper pack was used to create this card.  The sentiment is a Close to My Heart stamp.



I used the same DCWV paper pack and CTMH stamp set.  I used the color palette, the flower spray and the butterfly from this journal as my inspiration.  The prayer journal that inspired my design:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/52936796/journal-notebook-prayer-journal?ref=shop_home_active_3

Thanks for stopping by...Paulette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.