Sunday, November 3, 2013

Let the Cat Out of the Bag



There's an Anything Goes chalk challenge over on the Chalk-AH-Lot Cafe blog.  It's past Halloween but this little Kitty Purr-y has decided that the empty trick-or-treat bag makes an excellent hide-out.  I cut some thin strips of a tan striped patterned paper and folded them in half.  I then colored the edges of the fold with a fluorescent orange chalk called Fizzy.  I also used this chalk to edge the cream colored panel that I stamped my image on.The stamp is an iris fold stamp by Stamp N Plus Scrap N and can be found HERE.  The orange background panel was dry embossed with a feather embossing folder and colored with Prismacolor pencils.

Hope you're still enjoying your trick-or-treat loot...............................Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.