Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thinking of You Chalk Challenge #45


There's a Thinking of You challenge over on the Chalk-Ah-Lot blog.  I used one of the new Ardith Trumpy Stamps from Stamp N Plus.  The "thinking of you" sentiment is part of a set of sentiments and can be ordered by calling LuAnn at 1-715-271-1873.  The Powdered chalk is Foggy and can be found HERE.

The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The background brick is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I used a black ink pad (direct-to-paper) to give the bricks definition.  I used a stylus to deboss the areas between the bricks to texture to the bricks in the image.  The "foggy" powdered chalk was used on the bricks in the stamped image and.  I stamped the sentiment with Barn Red Distress ink and cut it out with a Spellbinders large scallop die.  Before removing my die cut from the die I dusted the inside with "foggy" powdered chalk.  The leaves were cut with a die by C. C. Designs and the flowers were punched with a EK Success border punch.

Have a great day.......................Paulette

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful - your bricks are fantastic!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet card. I love the little garden you created at the base of the image. The bricks look very realistic and touchable. I like the effect of the chalked sentiment with the white border...striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.