Sunday, September 15, 2013

Batty for You



This stamp is from Stamp N Plus iris fold collection.  The stamp can be found HERE.  The guidelines are already on the stamp so that placing the strips is very easy to do. Instead of folded paper, I used a sparkly black organdy ribbon for my iris fold wings.  The bat was stamped with Black Stazon on silver metallic paper.  The background is a glittery card from DCWV and the trim is holeless sequins on a plastic mesh.

There's a challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu this week to create something inspired by a song.  This is a bit of a stretch by my song is the Theme from Batman.

Thanks for stopping by..............................Paulette

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I haven't heard that sentiment before... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sugar I am batty for you too! Really cute Halloween card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this card! Love the iris folded wings and the fact that they shimmer with the light. Great choice of background papers and those sequins on the mesh are gorgeous. never seen them before. Batman works for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.