Thursday, August 29, 2013

Angel Love

I got this cute angel stamp for 25 cents at a garage sale. I used a technique to stamp and color directly on my patterned paper.  I used Versamark and gold embossing powder. I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils. For the base of the card I used a step card die by The Stamp Doctor. Branches are made from a die by C. C. Designs.  I used some Dresden trim on the side panels and a couple of Starform gold stickers on the wings. Added some shimmer to my angel's dress with a Stardust gel pen.  The pale pink dotted paper is by making memories and the other papers are DCWV.
Sendin Angel Love your way.....................................................Paulette


Entered in Simon Says Challenge:  Dotty

2 comments:

  1. So sweet - reminds me of The Littlest Angel.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! All the pink with the gold fits perfect with the little angel. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.