Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nautical Dream


The Chalk-AH-lot challenge currently running is "Nautical."  I have been recycling some of the index photos on old Hawaiian calendars to make cards for the Hula Assn.  of the Midwest as a fundraiser.  The background was embossed with an eBossabilities sea shell folder from Spellbinders.  I rubbed Versamark over the raised impressions and added Chalk-AH-Lot Staudust chalk.  The "Dream" was stamped with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I added some seashells I cut from a K & Co.  scrapbook border and a row of sequined ribbon.  The "Dream" stamp is part of a Stamp N Plus set of words.  To order call LuAnn at 715-271-1873.

Have a great day------Paulette 


1 comment:

  1. That eBossibilities folder makes a gorgeous backdrop with the chalk over it. The shells look wonderful and I really like the flag shape for Dream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.