Sunday, July 28, 2013

Christmas in July Chalk-Ah-lot Cafe Challenge


It's a Christmas in July Challenge over on the Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe blog.  I chose this stamp from Stamp N Plus' Patti's Kids line.  You can find the stamp here.  I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The image was colored with Chalk-Ah-Lot powdered chalks.  The colors I used were:  Teddy Bear, Red, Gem, Sky, Blush and Blitzy.  The pine bows were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The flourishes were made with an EK Success border punch.  Several red rhinestone gems were added as embellishments.

Wishing you a Very Merry un-Christmas.-----Paulette

2 comments:

  1. this is such an elegant card and then I see the
    cat's face and I have to laugh. Wonderful card.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know these cats are among my favourite SNP stamps. This one makes me smile. Beautiful card, Paulette. The flourish border is so striking, especially with the red gems setting it off against the white. The pine bows frame and ground the image so well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.