Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jillian's Iris Fold Graduation Card

Here's one more graduation card using this graduation cap--- a new iris fold stamp from Stamp N Plus.  The stamp is not yet posted on the website but can be ordered by calling LuAnn at 715-271-1873.  I chose the colors of Jillian's high school.  I used  pearlescent black paper strips and as the paper was cardstock thickness, I chose not to fold it.  The 13 was embossed on silver paper with a Tim Holtz embossing folder by Sizzix.  A silver gem was added to the tassel as an accent.  The "congrats!" stamp is from an unknown company from my stash.

Happy Monday!   Paulette

1 comment:

  1. This is such a striking card. The image is so crisp and the layered cap and tassel have lovely texture. You are always spot-on with your matting, choosing the right colour combo in the correct order to best frame the image. Love the embossed 13 and the congrats banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.