Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's Easy Being Green


I wanted to design a monochromatic card today.  The main reason I chose green for my color palette  was to use up all the scraps of green paper that have been accumulating on my craft table.  I had used the felt butterflies on several recent projects so they were fluttering around the area too.  I also found some lime Stickles in the area.  The papers are from DCWV.  The ink is Peacock Feather Distress Ink by Ranger.  The die-cut was made with a Marianne Designs die.  The sentiment is from a Stamp N Plus set---it's a very pretty font.  It's not on the website but can be ordered by calling LuAnn at 715-271-1873.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

eclectic Paperie e-Team Picks Monochromatic Challenge
Simon Says Stamp! Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love all of the different shades of green!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and beautiful. I don't know if you intended this, but your title immediately reminded me of that song Kermit the Frog used to sing ("It's Not Easy Being Green") but at any rate, I LOVE this, and I'm SO grateful to have you share it in our challenge. I enjoy having you play along and fellowship with us, and hope that we will be seeing more of you and your lovely art in our challenges. Have a great week and thanks again for stopping by to share with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green! This is a beautiful card and you've included so many pretty details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, Paulette. I find monochrome to be quite a challenge but you make it work beautifully. Pretty die cut and sweet flowers. It was a wonderful surprise to see your card entered at eclectic Paperie's monochrome challenge. Thanks for giving Deb the heads up, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.