Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prairie Sunrise


Since I discovered how well the Staples matte photo paper reacts with Chalk-AH-Lot powdered chalks, I have been on a chalk kick in my designs.  I was also inspired by a CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge over on Splitcoaststampers that is using the quote "May every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace."

The stamp is by Penny Black.  The green paper is Club Scrap embossed vellum and the orange patterned paper is DCWV.  The Chalk-AH-lot powdered chalk colors are:  Mossy Green, Dandy, Peach and Fizzy.  Some dots of moss green Stickles complete the design.

Have a sunny day...Paulette

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous combination of papers and colours. The chalk creates such a soft blended background for the stamping. Love that stamp! The Stickles dots are a great detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.