Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve and I've decided to usher in 2013 with another card featuring my favorite Winter image from Stamp N Plus.  After cutting out the circle with a craft knife, I used some lacy gift wrap ribbon to form the giant snowball following the guidelines on the stamp.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  A Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder was used on the background.  A pompom, a large rhinestone, some silver Stickles and some red ribbon with snowflakes complete the design.  Hoping you are celebrating the New Year and making a resolution to do some papercrafting.

Happy 2013!!!  Paulette Akagi

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute image. Love the ribbon you used. It gives such a cool effect and the giant jewel is so eye-catching. I have never seen this image before either. I better start paying attention when I'm browsing the store site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.