Monday, December 17, 2012

Cookies for Santa


Christmas Eve is just one week away and this little kitty is getting ready for Santa's visit.  Kitty has baked Santa's favorite chocolate chip cookies and has a glass of milk ready too as well as a note for Jolly St. Nick.

A Cuttlebug embossing folder with rows of ornaments was used as a background.  The image is one of Patti's Kids stamps and can be found here on the SNP website.  It is F2936.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  I added tiny holeless red beads to the holly and to the green die cuts that were cut from a Cuttlebug corner die.

Hope you are all as prepared for the big day as this little kitty---take time out for a milk and cookie break too.  Paulette Akagi

3 comments:

  1. Justprecious, your attention to detail with the beads is your trademark. And thank you for the lovely Christmas photo and letter-I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I've never noticed that stamp before. How did I miss it? Love the scrolls and the tiny beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie of a Christmas kitty!!! Fantastic use of color and beads. On my way to the cookie jar and cup of hot cocoa as we wait out this winter blizzard. Keep on designing these works of art. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.