Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stamp N Plus Scrap N Wishes You a Happy Thanksgiving!

Twisted Turkey---Front

Twisted Turkey---Inside



My Thanksgiving card front: This is a "Twisted Fold Card"---you can see a video on how to make this card here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhMJl_Mh8FY&feature=relmfu. The turkey is an original design I created after researching some turkeys made using punches on Splitcoaststampers. I used a rosette die to make the fan tail, a circle punch for the head and a tiny oak leaf punch for the waddle and the head tuft. The beak and feet were free-cut. I used rhinestones dotted with a sharpie for the eyes.  The 2 layers behind the turkey were cut with Spellbinders dies.
For the inside of my Thanksgiving card I used various layers of cardstock and designer papers and a Spellbinders die and a corner rounder. The "Thanks" stamp is an SNP stamp that is part of a set of greetings that I don't think is on the SNP website.  You can order this set of sentiments by calling LuAnn at 715-271-1873.

For more Thanksgiving Greeting cards using Stamp N Plus stamps, please visit the Stamp N Plus blog.  The designers have come up with some really fabulous creations for Turkey Day.

Thanks for stopping by...come back again.  Paulette Akagi


2 comments:

  1. You just had to try that wonky fold-good job-love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this fold before. It's so cool and creates a wonderful background for this fun turkey. Love the use of the leaf punch...so creative. Gorgeous papers and colour palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.