Monday, November 19, 2012

Meet Snowy


Snowy is a Christmas ornament I made using a doll pattern from the internet and one of the Christmas Kitty heads from a Stamp N Plus Patti's Kids sets of 5 Christmas themed kitty heads.  Each kitty has a different face and hat.  They can be ordered as a set or as individual stamps.  I used some sparkly DCWV paper for my doll and brads and some microbeads and a rhinestone as embellishments.  I will be featuring these stamps in my blog postings over the next few weeks.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day this week.  Save some Black Friday bargains for me!  Paulette Akagi

1 comment:

  1. Snowy is so dapper in his sparkly silver cat suit :) Love the ornament on his cumberbund and the 3D berries. I'm picturing my small Christmas tree covered with Snowy and friends...sweet! Might have to CASE this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.