Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cheer Up!



I was at a stamp show in Madtown last weekend and purchased this new die.   I used a Versamark pen to moisten the Honey Blossom die cut by Memory Box and then colored the flowers with Chalk-Ah-Lot "Rose" and "Lime" powdered chalks. I used an SNP stamp and a Versamark ink pad to stamp the sentiment and then colored the sentiment with "Rose" chalk. The lace background was made with a Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page punch. The papers are DCWV.  The sentiment is from a Stamp N Plus set that is not posted on the store website.  To order the stamp call LuAnn at 715-271-1873.

Cheer Up---it's a new week!  Paulette

2 comments:

  1. How delicate-I like the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card would cheer anyone up. The flowers and stems are so dainty and sweet. Love the lacy background and that trim is amazing! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.