Sunday, October 21, 2012

Under Your Spell


With Halloween just around the corner, I chose to post another Halloween card this week.  I think that with the appropriate color scheme the stamp could fill a dual purpose and also be used for Valentine's Day.  Meet Puparazzo, another Stamp N Plus stamp.  He can be purchased as the puppy by itself (F-PP89) or as the puppy and the phrase (D-FF90).  You can find the stamps HERE.

I chose some lime green paper for a background and layered the image on orange to give the design a Halloween vibe.  The spider web is some ribbon I picked up on clearance after Halloween several years ago.  Green prisma flowers with orange brad centers were added as embellies.  The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  Some Stickles were added to the steam arising from the ghoul-ash.

Happy Monday.  Paulette Akagi

2 comments:

  1. Ghoul-ash...you crack me up! This is such a sweet image. Love the colouring of Pup. The colours of the background and embellies are vibrant and fun. Great use of the webby ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices. That pup is too much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.