Monday, September 17, 2012

NY Fashion Week


Last week was NY Fashion Week so I thought I'd share another iris fold dress.  For this one I used some swirly blue, purple and silver florist's foil for the dress.  The foil is thin and folds easily so it is very easy to work with.  The glittered flourishes are glittered chipboard die cuts by Making Memories.  This dress is a newer design and not yet on the Stamp N Plus website.  It can be ordered by calling LuAnn at 1-715-271-1873.  More iris fold stamps can be found HERE.

Hope you are having a great Monday....Paulette Akagi

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the paper you used for the iris folding. Gorgeous pattern for the dress. Love the added details of the scallops and the belt. The flourishes provide great accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florist's foil??? I'm gonna have to befriend a florist! This is stunning, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.