Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Abby---Pretty in Pink

It's Abby again...this time she's dressed in pink.  I think she's my favorite of Stamp N Plus' new Ardith Trumpy stamps which you can find HERE.

I used the Chalk-Ah-Lot powdered chalks to color parts of the image.  I colored the dress with "Blush" and also used it on the edges of the white cardstock. A bit of "Teddy Bear" was added as ground under Abby's feet.  The rest of the image was colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The Basic Grey patterned paper was embellished with Stickles.  The butterfly and the floral piece were cut from a K & Co. scrapbook border and I added some Stickles to them too.

Hope you are having a great week!  --- Paulette Akagi

1 comment:

  1. Abby is pretty in pink. Love the bow in her hair. The Stickles added to the background pattern is a wonderful detail. Great use of chalks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.