Saturday, August 18, 2012

That's Awkward...


Oh, My Goodness!  One of my Pick a Theme swap mates picked "That's awkward..." as a theme.  I'm not sure if little Sally is covering her mouth and nose because she smells a stinker or if she's surprised or simply embarrassed.
  This little sweetheart ate beans before going to church. She's all dressed up in her Sunday Best but in an awkward moment, she "tooted" in church. Flowers were cut from a flower-edged ribbon & colored with marker. I added stickles to the centers. Sentiment is computer-generated. Image from the net.

It may be too late to warn you:  If you had beans last night, you may want to wear your carbon-filter panties to church today.

Have a blessed Sunday...Paulette

2 comments:

  1. This is so hilarious. I love the look on her face. The flowers are an adorable detail and the description made me laugh out loud. I can't wait to get this in my hot little hands :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know I love this one. Probably the sweetest bit of potty humor I've seen. The girl is precious, and she just pops off the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.