Monday, July 30, 2012

Magical Bubbles

I hope you had a chance to visit the Stamp N Plus blog hop and see all the variations using The Dreamer stamp J 882.  This pretty lady is the July stamp of the month and can be found HERE in the Fantasy Collection.

I had so much fun with this stamp that I chose a totally different color scheme and theme for this version.  My previous card was blue and had a rainbow butterfly theme.  In this card I used pink Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color The Dreamer.  I gave her clothes some sparkle with a thin coat of Stickles.  In this version she's blowing some magical pink bubbles (rhinestones).  I've framed her with some glittery pink gift wrap paper and a white layer dry embossed with a Spellbinders embossing folder.  The flourish across the bottom was a clearance item from Michaels.

Happy Monday...if you missed the blog hop you can still see all the Design Team creations using The Dreamer by clicking on the links in my previous post.

Paulette Akagi

1 comment:

  1. Dreamer is just gorgeous with her sparkly pink cloak. The bubbles are a wonderful element along with that flourish at the bottom. The embossed background really showcases this image perfectly. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.