Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kitty Christmas Ornament


Stamp N Plus has a line of stamps called Patti's Kids and the artist also design the cutest cat stamps.  This cat head is part of the 2010 Christmas collection.  There are 5 stamps in the set.  This one is X2931 and can be found HERE.  I love making art dolls and this is my favorite template.  It's something I found on the internet several years ago.  I stamped the cat head on white cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  The hat and collar are paper-pieced.  A bit of glitter was added for sparkle.

Merry Christmas in July,  Paulette Akagi


I am entering my design in the Sweet Stamps #76 Christmas Ornament Challenge

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I love this cat ornament. It's so fun! You've combined two of my favourite things: art dolls and cats. Love the paper piecing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Kitty! Very Clever, I like the limited color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous what a super Kitty Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable creation. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for an ornament. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.