Monday, June 11, 2012

Patti's Kids Hula Kitty


My daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law are members of the Hula Association of the Midwest.  I often make and donate cards to sell as a fundraiser at their events.  This card was made with a Stamp N Plus Patti's Kids kitty stamp x2744.  I have many kitty stamps and Patti's Kids are among my favorites.  The background is a tropical flower embossing folder.  The ovals were cut with Spellbinders dies.  The tropical leaves were cut with a Cheery Lynn die.  Large pink flowers are Michaels wedding table confetti and other flowers were created with punches.  Tiny lei flowers are Spring confetti I found at JoAnns several years ago.  Kitty's grass skirt is paper-pieced after fringing.  Skirt and flowers are glittered with Stickles.

Paulette Akagi

1 comment:

  1. Hula Kitty is so fun. I love her sparkly, fringed skirt. Every element works beautifully with the rest...as always! Great card, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.