Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Inchie 3X3s


I recently participated in an Inchie Swap on Splitcoaststampers.  When our awesome hostess, Joyce, sent back the swap returns, she sent us these 3"X3" cards and she left a blank square for us to attach our own inchie.  I had just purchased this Hero Arts stamp set at the Sayner Stampede.  I got out my inchie punch, inked up my stamps, added some bling and mounted my inchies in the space left on the cards by Joyce.  3X3s and inchies are a great way to use up those paper scraps we all hoard.   Thanks, Joyce, for a great idea for what to do with those little 1" square works of art.

1 comment:

  1. These turned out so cool. Love the attitude of these women and the blingy details you added. I think I have to track down that stamp..there you go again!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.